slot gacor mahjong ways 2 slot server luar slot server luar slot demo slot server luar slot server thailand slot gacor slot 4d slot server thailand slot demo slot gacor slot 4d slot server luar rtp live slot rtp live slot slot olympus slot server kamboja slot gacor slot dana mahjong ways 2 slot server luar slot server kamboja mahjong ways 2 Mega Wheel Slot Demo Slot SeaBank Slot Neo Bank slot server kamboja slot server filipina slot server vietnam slot server kamboja slot server thailand slot demo slot gacor

Garnier Skin Active Nourishing Botanical Cleanser-200ml

TK 590.00

SKU - CL4GA200M Category - Tags - , ,
Product Type:

Cleanser

Brand:

Garnier

Country:

Germany

Net weight:

200ml

Product Description of Garnier Skin Active Nourishing Botanical Cleanser-200ml

Product Type: Cleanser
Brand: Garnier
Country: Germany
Skin Type: Dry Skin
Net weight: 200ml

Benefits
•Garnier’s first milk made with 96% ingredients of natural origin
•Enriched with Honey Flower is known for its nourishing properties
•It gently, yet efficiently removes makeup and impurities while leaving the skin feeling perfectly soothed
•96% Natural origin ingredients and dermatologically tested
•No parabens, no silicones, and no artificial colorants

Want your skin to feel soft and supple? This cleansing milk for dry skin soothes and nourishes, while gently removing makeup and impurities. The creamy formula lifts surface dirt, leaving your skin looking and feeling clean and fresh. Even stubborn makeup is lifted from the skin, thanks to the Honey Flower Botanical Cleansing Milk’s deep cleansing ingredients. Honey Flower is known for its antibacterial properties and provides protection against environmental elements that might damage your skin – especially if its prone to dryness. As well as leaving your skin feeling calm and pampered, this honey skincare works as a wound healer and disinfectant. Formulated with 96% natural origin products, Nourishing Botanical Honey Flower Cleansing Milk is the first of its kind by Garnier. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, while keeping it free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants. Garnier is committed to reducing its impact on the environment. This bottle is 100% recyclable. Please sort when recycling.