slot gacor mahjong ways 2 slot server luar slot server luar slot demo slot server luar slot server thailand slot gacor slot 4d slot server thailand slot demo slot gacor slot 4d slot server luar rtp live slot rtp live slot slot olympus slot server kamboja slot gacor slot dana mahjong ways 2 slot server luar slot server kamboja mahjong ways 2 Mega Wheel Slot Demo Slot SeaBank Slot Neo Bank slot server kamboja slot server filipina slot server vietnam slot server kamboja slot server thailand slot demo slot gacor

Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner-360ml

TK 650.00

SKU - CO4GA360M Category - Tags - , ,
Product Type

Conditionar

Country

Poland

Brand

Garnier

Product Description of Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner-360ml

Product Type: Conditioner
Brand: Sunsilk
Country: Poland
Net weight: 360ml

Ingredients:
Aqua / water, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, amodimethicone, ci 19140 / yellow 5, hydroxyethylcellulose, stearyl alcohol, olea europaea oil / olive fruit oil, behentrimonium chloride, trideceth-6, chlorhexidine digluconate, limonene, benzyl salicylate, benzyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, dipalmitoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate, alpha-isomethyl ionone, myristyl alcohol, carthamus tinctorius seed oil / safflower seed oil, caramel, cetyl esters, cetearyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, bht, citric acid, hexyl cinnamal, parfum / fragrance

Garnier Ultimate Blends Almond Crush Normal Hair Conditioner with 98% Natural Origin Ingredients. Discover our new haircare range to gently cleanse & weightlessly nourish normal hair battling the daily struggle. Almond Crush Conditioner: Our ultimate care blended for naturally beautiful hair with Organic Almond Milk & Organic Agave Sap. Do you sometimes feel like it’s you and your hair against the world? Discover Garnier Ultimate Blends Almond Crush Conditioner; the ideal normal hair care. Pollution, heat, sweat, and product build-up can feel like a daily battle. No need to stress when you can enjoy two scrumptious ingredients in a creamy formula, to leave hair gently cleansed and beautifully nourished. Organic Almond Milk from Spain is well-loved for its creamy texture and nutty flavor. We have blended this nutritious treasure with Agave Sap, in a formula to gently cleanse and weightlessly nourish normal hair. Almond Milk is lovingly blended with Organic Agave Sap from Mexico, gourmet nectar renowned for its revitalizing properties is considered a lighter, healthier alternative to honey. 98% Natural Origin Ingredients: Two organic ingredients, beautifully blended to create a recipe that is made from 98% Natural Origin Ingredients. The remaining 2% guarantees sensoriality and good preservation. Garnier Ultimate Blends hair care products have been sourced from nature and blended with love since 1982. Good to your hair and the world we live in, discover our wholesome blends for naturally beautiful hair, every day.